UK Financial Accountant
Purpose of Job
- Part of Financial Accounting Team responsible for the accuracy and integrity of UK accounting
- Provide financial information to the Company
- Ensure corporate and legal deadlines are achieved
- Assist in reporting requirements for internal and external auditors, along with statutory, regulatory and tax reporting in the UK
- To work within the requirements of the Company's Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental management systems.
My client is a major consumer brands organisation
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of the monthly financials in line with the current 3-day close cycle. Including but not limited to budget variance reporting, bank reconciliations and fixed asset accounting.
- Provide accurate financial information to non-finance colleagues to assist them in making commercial decisions.
- Take ownership of discrete areas such as VAT
- Assist in preparation of required statutory reports & tax filings as assigned
- Key role in collation and presentation of information to internal and external auditors for UK compliance with statutory, tax, and Sarbanes Oxley requirements
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate the following
- AAT or degree in Financial Accounting
- A solid understanding of the finance function
- a desire to study either CIMA or ACCA
Basic salary upto £25,000
Full study support
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77590640