Important role to play where you will be vital in the cash flow of the organisation. The successful credit controller will be reporting directly to the finance manager.
A fast growing company in the property sector in Swansea city centre. Friendly organisation that value their employees and focus on progression.
The main Credit Controller responsibilities include:
- Cash reconciliation
- Meet cash and debtor day targets set by company
- Chase overdue Invoices by telephone, e-mail and letters via a credit checking agency within the agreed timescale.
- Liaising with internal and external customers
The successful candidate should have:
- Previous credit control/sales ledger experience is a necessity for this role
- Proficient use of IT and financial packages
- The ability to meet deadlines
- The ability to confidently discuss overdue payment
The successful candidate can expect:
- Free parking
- Potential bonus based on KPI targets met
- An excellent healthcare package
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77555736