Sales Ledger Clerk
Our client a highly successful, fast growing business based near Goole is looking for a Sales Ledger Clerk to join this busy and growing finance team in a newly created role. This is an integral role within their finance function to support the Sales Ledger Team Leader. Initially the role will involve;
- Calculating and raising sales invoicing on a daily basis
- Managing your own ledger of around 500 live accounts, including reconciling accounts
- Monitor and control the sales ledger email inbox
- Liaising with sales teams and clients to resolve queries
- Continuous improvement, constantly looking at more efficient ways of working and controls
- Assist the Sales Ledger Team Leader and colleagues with ad-hoc projects and queries
The right candidate?
- It is important that you are a personable individual who is a good team player with the ability to build and maintain both colleague and client relations at pace
- You must have a solid background in sales invoicing in a busy environment
- You will be IT literate including in Excel
- You will be organised, hardworking and have a passion for making a real difference to the business
What is on offer?
For the right candidate, a competitive salary and package is on offer, along with a real opportunity to play a key role in a busy, friendly finance team. This is a highly successful and growing business who offer great career development opportunities too.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77585188