Job Title - Systems Engineer
Location - Trowbridge
Are you a Systems Engineer looking for the next step in your career, and looking to work for a Global Automotive Parts Manufacturer who supply many of the major OEM's throughout the world?
My client is a manufacturer of safety critical components within the automotive industry, part of a global group with locations throughout the world. Due to growth and recent contract wins they are now looking to recruit an additional Systems Engineer to join their UK operation based in Wiltshire.
In main function of this role is to manage the requirements through the development process, which in this role will be for my client's flagship technology which contain electro-mechanical, electronic and software components. You may also get involved with larger scaler mechanical projects as and when required also.
- Management of the entire requirements process to the Automotive SPICE standard
- Developing the system architecture
- Managing the system FMEA process
- Requirements management
- Demonstrable experience in Requirements Analyses
- Detailed ECU experience from OEM requirements through to design and test
- Experience in the review and approval of ECU validation test results
- Basic understanding of AUTOSAR architecture
- In return, my client offers a competitive salary and relocation assistance if required.
This vacancy is being advertised by CMD Recruitment Ltd acting as an Employment Agency.
Systems Engineer, ECU, DOORS, Noise, Algorithm, Matlab, Simulink, SPICE, Requirements Analyses, Requirements Management, ECU validation
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959521087