Financial Accountant - Halifax
Our client is a financial services business based in Halifax and are looking for a Financial Accountant to join their team. They are looking for a Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) to deliver control, reporting and support within the Finance team.
Some duties include:
- Monthly management reporting for stakeholders
- Act as a Finance Business Partner, maintaining communication with service centres to ensure activity is reported
- Review and manage monthly expense process and forecast accordingly
- Produce business plan/forecast presentations for Executives
- Maintaining fixed asset schedule and year-end processes
This presents a great opportunity to be involved in project and analysis work to achieve business objectives within a reputable employer. Ideally you will be educated to degree level and be a Qualified Accountant, with experience within the financial services/insurance sector being essential.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77581584