Salary: Competitive and negotiable depending on your experience and skills
Our client is a boutique, fast-growing, arts business based in the heart of Soho. They work with leading artists and estates across publishing, art reproductions, photography, website development, events and art research.
They are looking for a bookkeeper to join their friendly finance team who will be bookkeeping for three arts services companies within their group.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated with strong attention to detail. This is an opportunity for a proactive Bookkeeper to take on a position of real responsibility and opportunity.
- To enter purchase, sales orders and invoices, receipts and payments into the Sage 200 accounting system, ensuring they are completed in line with company policies and posted to the relevant nominal code
- Preparing invoices for customers
- Maintaining efficient filing of finance related paperwork
- Reconciliation of all bank accounts, petty cash & company credit cards
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Ad hoc excel reports
- Analysis of expenses
- Ad hoc duties
- Proven bookkeeping experience
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
- Bookkeeper/accounting qualification preferred but not essential
- Data entry skills
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications they receive, they are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.
If you would like to be considered for the bookkeeper role, please click “APPLY” below.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77561442