Temporary Credit Controller - Immediate Start
An experienced Credit Controller is required for a 3 months temporary contract and will be responsible for chasing all outstanding debt.
- Responsible for the timely collection of all payments ensuring that debts are chased promptly and effectively
- Chasing overdue accounts by telephone, letter and email on a daily basis
- Evidencing account statuses and chase activity through up-to date trackers
- Credit risk Management including establishing credit limits for new customers and ensuring credit limits are kept current for existing clients
- Alerting Senior Management to significant changes to credit risk of clients and managing bad debt provision
- Attend Weekly Debt review meetings and reporting
- Effective query resolution
- Building and maintaining internal and external relationships
Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Strong communication skills
- Previous credit control experience is desirable
- Good organisational skills
- Strong reporting and IT skills particularly Excel
This position is based at the company's Head Office at Cardiff Gate. The office is accessible by public transport from Cardiff City Centre and at various pick up points along Newport Road.
The hours of work are 08:30am - 17:00pm Monday to Friday with an hour for lunch.
Temporary Pay Rate:
£7.95 per hour + holiday pay
How to Apply:
If you think you meet the criteria set out above for this position and want to apply to join this exciting business please send an up-to-date CV via the apply button on this page.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted. If you haven’t heard anything within 7 days of your application then I’m afraid that you will not have been shortlisted on this occasion. Your details will be kept on file for future opportunities.
SG Recruitment Services is a professional and dedicated recruitment business offering a wide range of expert and bespoke recruitment services to an exclusive portfolio of clients.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77552898