Interim Design Manager
Are you an Interim Senior Designer/Design Manager looking to design the main collection of a highly reputable handbag brand? Do you excel in leading a team? Are you commercially-savvy? If that’s you then read on for more information on this excellent opportunity!
- You’ll be working on a highly reputable brand;
- You’d be joining an industry leading business, working in a dynamic and forward thinking environment;
- You’ll enjoy superb career development and progression opportunities.
Based in London, this Fashion business perfectly blend a forward thinking, innovative approach with a collaborative, supportive and mature working environment that really rewards success. With a number of brands in their portfolio, the business is an established & well recognised name with a deservedly excellent reputation as an employer!
As Interim Design Manager you will be responsible for designing the main collection of a leading handbag brand. You’ll also take direct line management responsibility for a team of designers, ensuring their day to day activities are aligned with the overall strategy.
- Leading the design for the main handbag collection
- Designing collections each season
- Ensuring all samples are produced to the required standard
- Support product handovers to sales teams
- Leading a team of designers
- You’ll be a creative designer with a strong commercial mindset;
- You’ll be a passionate team leader, a natural people person with strong leadership skills;
- Will be a positive, resourceful individual committed to pushing the brand forward
This is a superb opportunity to lead the team through a decisive time of year, making a significant contribution to an established brand. If you’re that person and have been excited by what you’ve read, please don’t hesitate to apply.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV and cover letter through to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.