Financial Accounts Team Leader
- Financial Accountant Team Leader
- A leading Engineering business in Manchester City centre requires a Financial Accountant Team Leader during this period of growth and internal promotion
- Maintain accuracy in cost centres, fixed assets and statutory reporting
- Ensure completeness of statutory and group reporting, adequate controls and compliance with accounting principles
- Play a key role in both internal/external financial Audits.
- Define team structure and leads team to ensure completion of KPI inputs
- Providing other ad-hoc reporting and financial analysis to line managers and stakeholders
- Working towards a recognised accounting qualification. ACCA/CIMA
- Strong leadership ability
- Experience in the for mentioned duties
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Possessing strong spreadsheets skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Competitive salary + benefits
- City centre location
- Career progression
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77569433