BI Developer/SQL Developer
We are currently recruiting for a BI Developer to join a leading insurance company.
This company covers a variety of different classes of insurance and is ever expanding which coincides with career progression internally.
- You will be highly competent with using the Microsoft BI Stack (particularly SSRS)
- Have experience with cube design (MDX, OLAP, SSAS)
- Have experience using T-SQL
- Must be comfortable in migrating data (ETL) from previous/legacy systems to new ones.
- Experience within the Insurance industry is preferable however by no means mandate.
- Providing data and analysis to the business
- Managing and maintaining systems and processes
- Dealing with Ad hoc Data/Reporting requests from Internal and External sources
- Identify areas for improvement to rationalise existing processes, reducing production time, cost and improving output
- Delivering objectives set by the Business Intelligence Manager
- Liaising with third party data providers to ensure data is accurately delivered to be able to produce meaningful reports.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company who likes to see their employees grow; and play a fundamental part in the Report writing/database development. If you are interested in this role do not hesitate to apply in which case the dedicated consultant will be in touch.
BI Developer, BI Analyst, Insurance, SQL, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, MDX, OLAP
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959520187