European Marketing Executive
This will be a regional departmental support role, working in conjunction with the established marketing plans and needs of the marketplace, due to the nature of the business, you will ideally have knowledge of life sciences, healthcare or pharmaceutical.
As part of this role you will be responsible for Marketing campaign creation, management, implementation, tracking and decision making will be key aspects of this role as well;
- Managing the resources of the department (financial, personnel, supplies, trade show materials).
- Coordinating shows and exhibitions.
- Providing design / copywriting / editing / proofreading resource for the Divisional teams.
- Supporting the Marketing Department by coordinating timely and concise information of the business priorities internally and around the group.
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) awareness and unwavering commitment to staying within the guidelines provided.
Essential skills for this role:
- International marketing experience within Europe and Bi/Multi-lingual speaker - French, German preferred (not essential)
- Compelling copywriting skills.
- Design experience and familiarity with Adobe Creative Studio.
- Excellent organisation and project management skills.
- Ability to travel internationally to prepare and participate in tradeshows as needed to support the marketing plan.
- Team player with strong communication skills and persistent follow up, capable of coordinating and updating activities with management overseas.
- Able to handle periods of high activity and pressure, producing clear and accurate output.
- Able to comfortably prepare marketing and technical-based copy after having been briefed and manage through to production.
- Familiarity with marketing trends, digital marketing and search engine marketing
- Good knowledge of MS Office packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Good financial analysis/book keeping skills.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM
- Familiarity with CMS such as Wordpress
- Mobile phone
- 23 days holiday, rising 1 day per annum to a maximum of 25. After 5 years’ service this increases by 1 days’ holiday per annum, up to a maximum of 30 days holiday!
- In addition to your holiday, you will also receive a day off on your Birthday (or nearest working day to your Birthday)!
- An annual pay / bonus review
- An excellent contributory pension scheme (employee 3%, employer 6%)
- 3 x salary annual life insurance
- An annual appraisal scheme and regular training programme
- Entry to the Company Childcare voucher scheme
- Plus free Company gym membership; Long Service Awards; employee suggestion scheme; quarterly attendance prize draw and free parking!
Hours of work: Monday – Thursday: 8:35am to 5:00pm & Friday: 8:35am to 3:45pm
1-1 Recruitment is one of the leading recruitment agencies for jobs in Winchester for permanent, temporary and contract recruitment solutions. Due to the high volume of applications we are receiving, if you do not hear from a consultant within 5 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. In the meantime please keep an eye on for any other potential vacancies.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77559822