Robert Half Finance & Accounting are recruiting for a Credit Controller to join the Credit Control function of a manufacturing business based in Leeds.
Reporting to the Credit Control Supervisor and working as part of a dedicated team you will be responsible for managing live accounts with accountability for collecting, cash allocation, order release and setting credit limits.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone manage the Credit Control process and build their career with an ambitious and progressive business.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out all necessary Credit Control duties to ensure the timely recovery of debt
- Collate and review information in relation to the Ledger and report to the Credit Control Supervisor on the key issues along with necessary recommendations
- Work closely with other elements of the finance department to ensure that month end and year end deadlines are hit
In order to be considered applicants will be expected to:
- Have the desire to build a career in Credit Control
- Have the ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external contacts
- Be well-organised
- Be able to work on your own initiative
- Have a keen attention to detail
Salary & Benefits
£18,000 - £22,000
Performance driven bonus
Career progression opportunities
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77564304