A progressive opportunity for a Management accountant on a a 12 month FTC, working with a dynamic and growing finance team, has just arisen with one of the worlds leading Media Businesses
Working in a team the Management accountant will be responsible for producing management accounts, reporting and analysis for the company. The role will work closely with FP&A and the UK Finance Team, and will undertake a variety of tasks and processes which contribute to the production of Management Accounts and all associated deliverables to the UK Team:
- Responsible for month end journal preparation and postings for key areas of the P&L and balance sheet.
- Responsible for month end flash reporting, including submission to Group Finance.
- Responsible alongside the finance manager for all month end reporting and submissions to Group Finance.
- Complete royalty postings for month end for review by the Finance Manager
- Lead responsibility for intercompany accounting
- Production of monthly intercompany sub-distribution reports.
- Complete journals, recharges and full reconciliations for all intercompany territories.
- Responsible for hedge accounting
- Responsible for co-ordinating month end timetables with AP and AR.
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations for review by the Finance Manager.
- Responsible for overhead accounting including accruals and prepayment management and variance analysis.
- Responsible for revenue and cost accruals and liaising with 3rd party distributors on a monthly basis
- Management of 16 week cashflow forecast.
- Ad-hoc support with additional analysis, including audit preparation and half year / full year reporting.
- Engage with process and system review and development
- ACCA / CIMA / ACA qualified, or finalist (or overseas equivant)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, to a high standard of English, along with excellent analytical and organisational skills and attention to detail
- A proactive and responsible attitude to workload, with a propensity to own the key duties of the role
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills including an ability to multi-task and manage tight deadlines.
- Well-developed Excel skills
- Strong team player with strong interpersonal, management and communication skills and the ability to forge solid working relationships
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77596145