Churchill Howard are recruiting on behalf of a multinational business to source an FP&A Analyst. This role has become available due to exciting plans for growth and we are now looking for a FP&A Analyst to join the team and progress their career.
You will be required interface with the operations teams and will be a key point of contact for stakeholders within the central function, providing the successful FP&A Analyst the opportunity to hone their communication skills amongst senior stakeholders.
- Developing and maintaining financial models for the budget and forecasting processes
- Month end reporting for senior stakeholders
- Managing the budget timetable and ensuring stakeholders provide accurate and useful information back senior management
- Providing financial analysis and insight on ad hoc project work
- Assisting operational teams in the business with KPI's
Candidates who will be considered are qualified accountants (CIMA/ ACCA/ ACA or equivalent) who demonstrate first class communication skills. They will have strong systems knowledge with strong Excel being essential. They will show a willingness to progress through the organisation and proactively seek out methods to improve processes and contribute to overall business strategy.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77562941