Compliance Officer - Home Based
Our consumer credit client is looking for a home working compliance officer to work with them on a part-time basis (4-6 days a month) for an initial 3 months? with the intention of it being ongoing for 9-12 months thereafter;
As a compliance officer you must possess experience of the following:
- Lending / broking consumer credit experience
- Understand CONC SYSC DISP
- Experience of AR / IAR / Broker distribution
- Appreciation for the commercial aspects of a compliant business
Skills & experience required for the role:
- Strong experience in compliance and governance
- Experience of dealing with and resolving complex problems
- Able to communicate with people at all levels of the business
- Sound understanding of the regulatory bodies.
- Ability to analyse and interpret regulatory documentation.
- Ability to analyse and use data to create meaningful management information and insight
- Attention to detail and ability to work on own initiative
- Good level of understanding of best practice relating to governance support
- Knowledge of Risk Management - an advantage
You will be required to visit the client?s site circa 1day a month for which all reasonable expenses will be paid.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959519603