Commercial Marketing Executive
Trinity Mirror plc is one of the UK's largest multimedia publishers. We publish over 100 newsbrands, including the Daily Mirror and Scottish Daily Record, as well as iconic market-leading regional and local newspaper titles such as the Liverpool Echo, Manchester Evening News and Birmingham Mail.
Digital growth is at the heart of Trinity Mirror's strategy, with a goal of developing and sustaining strong and leading positions across print and digital channels.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at one of the UK's leading print and digital publishing brands. Trinity Mirror plc is looking for a Marketing Executive to join their North West & North Wales Commercial Marketing team.
Do you have a real passion for Marketing and Media and want the opportunity to develop in a leading organisation? Then read on...
You can look forward to a competitive salary, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), contributory pension scheme, plus many other benefits available to you as a Trinity Mirror employee.
Trinity Mirror plc is committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so please don't delay in submitting your application.
Reporting to the regions Managing Director, you will provide strategic and tactical marketing collateral and analysis, designed to drive commercial growth and audience development for the Trinity Mirror North West & North Wales media portfolio. You will cover multiple newsbrands including the award winning Liverpool Echo and Daily Post.
You will be working closely and collaboratively with key partners across the local and regional businesses. You will be involved in developing strong relationships with other departments such as advertising sales, creative services, consumer marketing and the other Commercial Marketing representatives around the wider Trinity Mirror Business.
- A a creative, innovative modern thinker with positive digital approach and a passion for media and marketing
- Self-starter with drive and determination to deliver objectives
- Be highly organised, with excellent planning/organisational skills, proven time management skills and an aptitude for detail
- Proficient with MS Office - Powerpoint, Excel and Word and the Google suite with strong numeracy and literacy skills
- Excellent PR and communication skills - written and oral to deliver complex ideas and concepts in a clear understandable format at all levels
- Proven track record of building positive relationships at all levels within a complex organisation and to external businesses for the benefit of both parties
- Passionate user of new digital media and technology for example apps, devices, blogs, social platforms
- Commercial aptitude is required
- Experience working with Salesforce, producing audience reports/analysis ideally using tools such as TGI, JICREG, Omniture (Adobe Analytics) and Comscore would be beneficial
- Experience in Email Marketing platforms would be beneficial, such as Communicator/MailChimp.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77556601