My client is a highly reputable, regional business providing a range of services. They are one of the longest established independent firms in the West Country with an enviable reputation. They operate a supportive culture and they are expanding their team further and we therefore have an incredibly exciting opportunity for a Marketing Assistant to join them.
We are seeking a Marketing Assistant to work on a part time, 6 month FTC basis. The role attracts a pay rate of between £9.00 - £10.00 per hour, dependent on experience and the successful candidate will work 3 days per week.
The purpose of the role is to support the Marketing Manager in delivering the marketing strategy across the business and provision of all marketing activities (including digital marketing), advertising, events and seminars, across all divisions of the business.
Main duties include;
- Leading on the day-to-day running of the creation, production and distribution of marketing materials, literature and merchandise for the whole business and individual offices
- Supporting direct marketing and ecomms campaigns
- Leading on social media planning and posting, working with managers and staff across the business to develop content
- Providing support in the run up to events and exhibitions as required
- Supporting the ongoing maintenance and development of the new website
- Support the development of the staff intranet
- Supporting Marketing Manager with ad hoc requests including sponsorship and charity requests including developing a budget tracker
- Managing the marketing inbox and coordinating appropriate responses to enquiries
- Attend relevant meetings and take notes for circulation
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate must have;
- Previous marketing experience across the marketing mix is essential
- Excellent organisation and communication skills with good attention to detail
- Confident in working with external suppliers
- A creative thinker who is able to understand audience needs
- Ability to manage and prioritise workload
- Professional and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Good understanding of social and digital marketing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
This is a rare opportunity for someone to join a thriving business and embark upon business changing marketing activities!
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an employment agency for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77574796