Credit Control, £18,000 - £20,000, Permanent, Knowsley
An expanding company based in Knowsley are currently recruiting for an experienced Credit Controller to join its hard working team.
The successful person will have responsibility for their own section of the ledger dealing with all the queries, debt chasing, daily payment allocation, invoicing and reporting. In addition to this you will also be required to provide management with weekly cash collection forecasts.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a someone who is looking for an interesting, varied role where you are able to have a direct input into any procedural changes.
- Contacting Solicitor Clients to expedite payment of our fees
- Building rapport and keeping the balance of getting paid whilst maintaining client relationships
- Chasing Third Parties for payment of fees
- Working towards monthly targets
- Being able to provide up-to-date information with regards to forecasts and reductions on Aged Debt
- Working to deadlines and adhering to SLAs
- Dealing with queries - chasing Clients and Third Parties and internal Fee Earners and Managers to resolve queries
- Daily inputting and reconciliations of payments and invoicing
- Month end reconciliations - via spreadsheets
- Experience within legal credit control is advantageous but not essential
- Strong background in commercial Credit Control is essential
- Ability to work towards targets and deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential
- Excellent Excel and administration skills
For further information and a confidential conversation about this role or similar opportunities, please contact Rebecca Butler, on Liverpool 601 6000
Zoot Recruit is a specialist Accountancy and Finance recruiter based in Liverpool but we cover vacancies all over the North West. We have big plans for 2017; we are hoping to expand upon our current team that boasts over 60 year's specialist recruitment experience between us. Our consultants genuinely love what they do and the beautiful city of Liverpool that we live in. If you are looking for consultants that are passionate about their jobs and will guide you through your job search with knowledge and experience but also a bit of personality, you've come to the right place!
We have lots more info about us and what vacancies we are currently working on our various social media outlets so please visit our website or follow us on twitter @zoorecruit.
A little note from us
We get so many applications that in some instances we are unable to offer individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within five working days unfortunately your application will not be progressed any further for this vacancy. However, if you want to call us for a chat about any other vacancies or some advice and guidance, please do as we are always happy to help.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77557550