Page Personnel Finance are recruiting for an Atlantic Accountant for our client, a leading Shipping company located in London's West End.
Our client is a leading Shipping company located in London's West End, a short walk from Oxford Circus tube station. Due to a restructure in their accountancy team an opportunity has arisen for a Atlantic Accountant to join our business
Located in London's West End, our client is looking for an Atlantic Accountant with responsibility for the following duties:
* Preparation of monthly performance reports;
* Liaising with the technical and commercial teams to provide explanations and analysis on unexpected variances;
* Responsible for maintaining accounting records for all of the local service and holding companies within the group;
* Preparing the sub-group consolidation, including processing consolidation journals;
* Working closely with the accountant in India and Group Finance for group reporting purposes; and
* Ad hoc projects and other tasks as advised by the head of technical.
The ideal candidate will have worked as an Accountant previously, with experience of preparing management accounts. Prior experience in the Shipping industry is essential.
Salary of £30,000
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77570599