Purchase Ledger Clerk
Chase and Holland are working closely with a Manufacturing company based just outside Derby on the recruitment of a Purchase Ledger Clerk. The role has the potential to develop due to the expansion of the business and will support AAT studies.
Key responsibilities -
- Process purchase invoices circa 300 active suppliers and circa 1400 invoices each month.
- Process multicurrency invoices across multiple ledgers.
- Ensure the timely payment of suppliers taking into consideration payment terms.
- Resolve invoice, credit and supplier queries in a timely manner.
- Confidently communicate with Managers to ensure the timely approval and payment of invoices.
- Assist with monthly reporting including aged creditors and purchase ledger key performance indicators.
The successful candidate will be outgoing in personality and looking for an opportunity over time to progress in their career. Previous experience of end to end Purchase ledger is essential! In return the successful candidate will be rewarded with a full time permanent position along with full AAT study support and a salary from £20,000-£22,000.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77584466