Group Financial Accountant
This role will support the senior finance leaders on implementation of accounting change resulting from developments in accounting and other external reporting standards.
A large market leader financial services organisation based in East Surrey, within walking distance of a mainline station.
- Assist on large accounting change projects
- Prepare technical papers and briefings for senior management
- Research changes in technical accounting
- Provide technical support in the drafting of the Annual Report
- Monitor and feed back on developments within the industry and competitors.
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience of preparation of technical accounting papers
- This role would also suit those making to make their first move out of practice at Assistant/Manager level.
A competitive salary of up to £60,000 DOE, plus benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77575688