Primary School - Teaching Assistant - Nuneaton - January 2018
Primary School - Teaching Assistant - Nuneaton - January 2018 Start
Academics Ltd are working closely with a school in Nuneaton looking for a hardworking and resilient teaching assistant. This school is a large three-form entry mixed primary school that is now under new leadership. The school are looking to appoint someone as soon as possible on a full-time basis to work between KS1-KS2 classes.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with children with challenging behaviours and will be able to employ strong behaviour management techniques. It is imperative that you have a calm and confident personality and are comfortable working on a one-to-one basis with individual pupils, leading group sessions and supporting the class teacher.
- Degree educated or Level 3 Qualified (Essential)
- TeamTeach Trained (Desirable)
- The ability to work independently and on your own initiative
- Experience working with children with EBD (Desirable)
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to be a great learning mentor
- A supportive and welcoming team of teachers and teaching assistants
- The opportunity to enhance the social, emotional and academic success of the pupils
- The chance to futher your teaching experience by leading group sessions
This is a rewarding role that would be perfectly suited to someone who is able to inspire and engage children through their teaching and charisma. If you feel that you have the right skills and attributes to fit this role, please contact Bessie at Academics Ltd on 0121 616 7610 or email your CV over to .
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77573927