This is a great opportunity for a Senior Accountant to join a forward thinking and busy firm of accountants. The firm enjoys a great reputation for looking after their staff and for giving them exposure to a varied and interesting portfolio of clients.
We are looking to appoint a part qualified/qualified Senior Accountant to work within the team. As such you should have previous experience of accounts preparation for a broad portfolio of clients.
On offer for this Senior Accountant role is a full study support package to help you attain your professional qualifications and the opportunity to work with a dedicated group of people who are keen to bring your career along and help you progress as an accountant.
Senior Accounatnt Responsibilities:
- Preparation of accounts from incomplete records to statutory level for sole traders, limited companies and partnerships
- Corporation and Personal Tax
- VAT Returns
- Responsible for own portfolio of clients
- Assist on auditing assignments as required
- ACCA/ACA studier /Qualified ACA/ACCA
- Good knowledge of computerised accounting packages incl Sage Ln 50 and Iris
- Good Microsoft Excel experience
Does this opportunity match your career aspirations? If so please apply by sending your CV in the first instance. I look forward to hearing from you. I will review and respond to every application but please note that you should have previous Public Practice experience to be considered for this role. Not What You Were Looking For? If this opportunity doesn’t quite hit the mark but you have practice experience and would like to investigate alternatives please contact us. You can send your CV to this job or Link In with me - Tim Lamey.
Rekroot (UK) Ltd is a specialised Public Practice recruitment business and this represents just one of our many assignments. We specialise in:
- Accounts, Audit and Business Assurance
- Corporate, Personal, Indirect and Employment Taxes
- Corporate Finance and Transactional Services
- Business Restructuring, Corporate Recovery and Insolvency
- Outsourcing and Payroll Services
- IT Finance Systems
We look forward to working with you and being part of your success story.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77589951