Bookkeeper - 1 day per week
A Bookkeeper is required working 1 day a week at this vibrant, well established business based in Bury.
Working closely with the owners of the business and the company Accountants you will:
- Record day to day financial transactions
- Maintain the sales day book and purchase day book
- Help to maintain a bespoke stock system
- Reconciliations of intercompany transactions and accounts
- Reconciliations of bank accounts including foreign currency and invoice discounting
- Prepare and submit VAT returns and PAYE reports to HMRC
- Prepare ¼ management reports and KPI's for the board
- Prepare year end information to the trial balance stage
To be suitable for this role you will have:
- Proven bookkeeping experience
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience of Sage Line 50 accounts or Zero would be preferred.
This role offers a pay rate of £18-£20 per hour and would suit a self employed bookkeeper looking to extend their client base.
Email your CV today to be considered for this opportunity - if you do not hear within 3 working days, please assume you have not been successful.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77572871