Legal Biller (Temporary)
This Legal Biller (Temporary) role is based in central London, and experience in the legal sector is vital as the company is a prestigeous law firm.
The company is a prestigious law firm and so experience in the law sector is required.
This Legal Biller (temporary) role, will have responsibilities such as:
- Compiles and bills attorney hours to clients every month
- Reviews and edits pre-bills in response to attorney and secretary requests
- Apply retainer funds as directed by attorney
- Process write-offs following Firm policy
- Research and respond to inquiries regarding billing issues and problems
- May also perform a variety of other accounting and bookkeeping duties according to established policies and procedures
A successful candidate for this Legal Biller (temporary) role will be immediately available, with experience in the law sector.
This Legal Biller (temporary) role will offer an exciting opportunity within the law sector.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77572521