I am recruiting on behalf of my client a Credit Controller to join their busy team of 5. This is an exciting opportunity to join a close knit team located in Folkestone.
Your key duties and responsibilities will include:
* Checking e-mails and actioning them accordingly
* Chasing payments from a portfolio of customers
* Chasing aged debt
* Taking payments
* Account reconciliations - preparing spread sheets for customers
* Preparing and posting any letters i.e. first letter, final letter, adhoc letters
* Answering telephone queries
* Printing customer statements and posting them
* Running aged debt report for chasing
* Preparing any accounts for legal action, collating all information and dealing with collection agents/banks
Skills and experience:
* Previous Credit Control experience is essential
* Excel knowledge is essential
* An excellent telephone manner
* Bank reconciliations experience
If this sounds like to ideal role for you then please apply today. We look forward to your application.
By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond!
Office Angels is an Equal Opportunities Employer, and works as a Recruitment Agency for Permanent vacancies. Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77590816