Sales Ledger Accounts Receivable
An international tech company with offices based in South West London are offering an exciting opportunity to join a well-established international tech company who are rapidly expanding in the UK.
- Creating and uploading invoices unto Epicor and emailing to the relevant account managers for approval before sending to the clients.
- Updating and posting daily cash receipts from clients
- Managing aged debtors report and chasing payments
- Preparing monthly Cash flow forecasts
- Processing Intercompany recharges, reconciliations and liaising with foreign subsidiaries
- Preparing and posting month end journals
- Reconciliation of AR Sub Ledger to Trade Debtors GL
- Dealing with multiple currencies and AR revaluations
- Monthly review of revenue and providing detailed commentaries
- Managing client’s contract on Salesforce to ensure all new contracts, addendums, CPI increases & contract renewals are processed correctly and in line with contract terms
- Other ad-hoc tasks
This is an excellent opportunity to gain commercial exposure whilst working with an experienced and friendly accounts team.
Leaman Consulting is an equal opportunities employer.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications anticipated, we will only be able to contact successful applicants.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77590374