Central Employment are delighted to be recruiting a Marketing Analyst for a true market leader within a fast paced consumer led industry. The successful Marketing Analyst will reporting directly into the Marketing Analytics Manager working on consumer data, analytics via all digital marketing channels.
- Support relevant managers with all forms of marketing analytics and other relevant data in a processed and digestible format.
- Proactively recommend actionable insights across the marketing organisation.
- Work alongside the Marketing Analytics Manager with all consumer led marketing analytics.
- Support definition of company-wide metrics and relevant data sources.
- Implementation of tools and strategies to extract and translate raw data into valuable actionable insights.
- Work across all marketing functions to ensure insights are effectively integrated and implemented across functions.
- Oversee analytics tools set up to correct discrepancies and ensure quality.
- Apply industry knowledge to interpret data and improve performance.
- Work with colleagues across all marketing functions to support with effective analytics and reporting.
- Provide language and cultural support across a dedicated marketing team.
KNOWLEDGE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Skilled marketing professional with experience in marketing analytics.
- Worked in a similar role, in-house within digital multi-channel or in a digital, data driven agency handling clients marketing analytics.
- Advanced understanding of Google Analytics.
- Advanced understanding of marketing channel analysis.
- Knowledge and understanding of Leisure and insights industry.
- Knowledge of website, marketing and booking flow conversion.
- Advanced excel skills is essential.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of attribution modelling is desirable.
- Knowledge of Tableau is desirable.
- DoubleClick experience is desirable.
- Marketing, Analytics, Business, Maths degree or professional marketing qualification is desirable
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77581477