Temp Credit Controller
Excellent Temp Credit Control opportunity - Hertford
A leader in the motor industry, based in Hertford are looking for a temporary Credit Controller to join their friendly and motivated Finance team to ensure that outstanding debt is reduced. The company has a fantastic team culture and the successful candidate will be keen to get stuck in and be a self-motivated team player who picks things up quickly.
Main responsibilities for the temporary Credit Controller will be:
- To manage the Accounts Receivables ledger with an aim to reduce outstanding debt
- To contact customers with the aim to reduce and maintain the number of days sales outstanding for payment to acceptable levels/targets
- To be responsible for agreeing the release or otherwise of stopped orders, including managing discussions between Customer Services and Sales, with responsibility for communicating final notification to customers and sales office on decision.
- To carry out Daily Sales Ledger routines, general admin, cash allocation, and References, ensuring that cash is allocated accurately on the day of receipt and the Ledger is fully up-to-date and reconciled.
- To collate information from company accounts, agency reports and trade and bank references to assist Credit Manager in assessing and agreeing credit limits and notifying customers and sales managers.
- To assist in compiling a detailed report/ provision for Doubtful Bad Debts
- Have previous experience in a Credit Control role
- Be a strong communicator and able to manage internal and external relationships
- Be highly organised and efficient
If you want to take the next step with your career and you are interested in this Temp Credit Control role, please apply or contact me at
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77589327