MBA are working alongside a rapidly growing law firm who are looking for an experienced motor paralegal to join their department in the Liverpool office.
The role will involve
• Ownership of caseload of claims from retention to settlement
• Processing and assessing new instructions
• Dealing with inbound and outbound calls
• Negotiating with defendants
• Preparing court documents and dealing with all aspects of the litigation process
• Dealing with written correspondence
Experience of working with litigated files being essential, defendant backgrounds would be preferable .We are seeking applications from candidates with relevant experience in small claims, fast and multi-track cases.
You will be confident, self-motivated and possess excellent written and oral communication
skills. You will be able to work in a busy environment whilst managing numerous cases at any one time and, dependent on experience level, be able to work with minimum supervision.
Package will include the following
• 22/23 days holiday
• Child Care Vouchers
• Life Assurance
• Funded professional qualifications
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77584254