Churchill Howard are now recruiting for a global multi-billion market leader based just outside of Birmingham as they look to grow their financial accounts team to manage the forecast growth. This is a fast growing group who are looking for motivated individuals who can progress to shape their management teams of the future.
As financial accountant your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the preparation of period end statutory accounts, ensuring ongoing compliance with the groups adopted accounting policies
- Consolidation of subsidiary accounts for reporting at group level
- Completion of balance sheet reconciliations following up and investigating any issues
- Preparation of journals
- Ensuring adherence and monitoring of all governance procedures, monitoring and measuring and risk areas
- Ensure any group adjustments and are accurate, complete and appropriate
To apply for this role it is essential you hold either ACCA or ACA qualification. You should be proactive in your approach and be up to date with reporting standards. You should be looking to grow your career in a fast paced environment with an appetite to progress.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77588027