We are currently looking for an experienced credit control officer to join a stable and very well established business in their Bracknell office on a 9 month contract. This is to cover maternity leave and both the team and company offer a very stable and rewarding working environment. The company has sustained 15% growth over the last 5 years and the small team of 4 have over 20 year's service between them.
The manager of the team will be able to offer full training on systems and process etc. but they are seeking someone with prior credit control experience.
Summary of duties;
- Taking responsibility for your own portfolio of customer accounts within a geographical region
- To actively chase an assigned portfolio of approximately 300 accounts and ensure payment to terms, maximising collections in order to achieve monthly and quarterly targets.
- Communicate with customers on a daily basis to ensure prompt payment of outstanding invoices and put in place payment plans where required
- Focus on maintaining and developing excellent relationships with customers and resolving any queries accordingly in an efficient and effective manner
- Raise credit notes and re-issue invoices as and when necessary
- Maintain detailed notes on all accounts, and up-date all relevant systems with the status of all outstanding invoices
- Building of strong internal and external relationships
This position offers an immediate start but they are able to wait up to 2 week's notice for the right person. There is the potential for permanent employment but this is reliant on both company and personal performance. Please apply now if you feel this role would be the right one for you!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77574772