Credit Control Clerk
My client is looking for a credit controller to join their well established company based in Newport.
You will be joining a large, vibrant team reporting directly into the credit manager.
The client is a well established brand distributing into the retail sector.
Open plan office.
You will be responsible for:
- Reducing debtor days
- Recovering aged debt
- Inputting all data into the in house system
- Analysing and interpreting sales ledger data
- Maintaining rapport with customers/clients
The ideal candidate:
- Must have previous finance experience in credit control
- Ability to meet deadlines in a timely and accurate manner
The role is being offered on a temp to perm basis with a salary banding of £16,000 to £17500 with bonus potential of up to £200 a month. Please send in your CV if you fit the above criteria.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77592870