The successful candidate will have worked in the hospitality or restaurant industry and ideally be part qualified.
Established business in the restaurant/hospitality industry.
To assist the financial controller in the following:
- Unit crew indexes including labour scheduling
- Stock and food cost variances
- Sales reports and sales analysis
- Maintenance of the system including new starters
- Preparation of the weekly profit and loss accounts
- Assistance with the management accounts including bank reconciliations
- Collating of the weekly unit financial returns and producing the weekly profit and loss account together with the supporting key management reports
- Posting of the monthly accounting journals and reconciling the key control accounts as directed by the Financial Controller
- Preparation, under the direction of the Financial Controller, of the labour crew indexes for units and the subsequent monitoring of the performance against these targets
- Responsibility for the stock management aspects of the system, reviewing the stock takes and the subsequent investigation of variances on a product level and gross profit
- Reconcile the G4S change and control accounts
- Producing the daily sales sheet and subsequent weekly and monthly sales reports
- Assisting the Financial Controller in other tasks as directed
The successful candidate must have worked in the restaurant industry and ideally be part qualified.
Monday to Friday
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77589300