- Financial Accountant in the not-for-profit sector.
- Work for a large organisation with strong roots that has been setting standards in the sector for over 20 years.
An outstanding organisation that has a great reputation in the education sector. This organisation always ensures it works to a high standard in order to maintain its reputation. In an increasingly more challenging industry they are constantly striving to come up with new innovative ways to improve. They educate thousands of students every year and make a real difference to people's lives.
- Produce consolidated monthly financial performance, cash flow and balance sheet reports.
- Assess financial performance and provide analysis to the organisation. This should in turn enable it to understand performance and anticipate risk, ensuring optimal business decision making.
- Complete the year end consolidation process and ensure the production of financial statements, liaising with the external audit team during the audit process.
- Complete and submit regulatory tax returns in accordance with required timescales.
- Must be a fully qualified accountant (CCAB).
- Must have experience of preparing consolidated financial statements for audit and the application of accounting standards.
- Must have experience reviewing and analysing financial information and reporting on results.
- Experience of in consolidation and reconciliations.
- Must possess excellent oral and written skills
£45,000 and a generous package.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77560518