Interim Fixed Asset Accountant
This position will be involved in assessing current systems and practices. The role is to provide fixed asset accounting to the group and its subsidiaries.
Our Client are an award winning, not for profit organisation
Key responsibilities will revolve around providing fixed asset accounting to the group and its subsidiaries. This includes properties and their components, equity loans and other fixed asset items such as vehicles.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent - newly Qualified candidates will be considered)
- Have relevant experience in a comparable role with a working knowledge of the requirements for fixed asset or component accounting
- Have excellent analytical and reconciliation skills with the ability to analyse with a critical eye
- Possess the ability to strategically review processes and coordinate improvements
- Have experience preparing schedules in support of year end statutory accounts
- Have experience of providing financial information to external advisors or stakeholders
- Ideally possess up to date knowledge of FRS 102
- Be available to start immediately or within one month
Our Client are offering a prompt start date for the successful candidate. There is a possibility of the role becoming permanent in the future.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77592622