Salary: £16,556 - £18,783 per annum
Permanent - Full-time
Our client, an environmental education charity is currently advertising for a Marketing Assistant to join their team based at their Head Office in Shrewsbury.
Imagine a role that offers you both unique opportunities and challenges; where you are an important part of an empowered team who strive to create a truly memorable experience for every individual who visits the charity’s locations and where you have the chance to demonstrate your passion to deliver the highest standards of customer service and care. No matter what role you perform, everyone can make a difference... if you want to join this successful Environmental Education Charity and you have what it takes to make a difference then please apply.
Key responsibilities for this Marketing Assistant role will include:
This is an ideal opportunity for somebody wishing to develop a career in marketing.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- GCSEs A*-C (or equivalent) in English and Maths
- Use of office software including word processing, spreadsheets and outlook
- Use of creative software such as Photoshop and InDesign
- Experience of working in an office environment
- Ability to quickly become confident with computerised systems and software such as customer database and content management systems
Closing Date: Monday 11th December 2017
Interviews are scheduled to take place on Wednesday 20th December
How to apply:
Please click the apply button to go to the recruiter's website where you will be required to complete the application process.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77593703