Robert Half are pleased to be working alongside a successful and established business on the Normanton Industrial Estate. This business is looking for a hard working Purchase Ledger clerk to cover the increased volume of invoices due to them acquiring a new company. This is a great opportunity to join a growing business and progress your career within a good sized finance team.
The successful Purchase Ledger Clerk will be responsible for:
- Matching, batching and coding invoices
- High volume invoice processing
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Liaising with suppliers and dealing with queries
- Dealing with Petty Cash and Expense requests
The ideal candidate must have some relevant purchase ledger experience and will ideally have:
- Strong excel and word skills
- Confidence when dealing with queries
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A minimum of 1 years Purchase Ledger experience
Salary & Benefits
- This is a temporary position with the potential to go permanent for the right candidate
- You will be paid up to £10 per hour.
- You may also have the chance to gain experience within other areas of the accounts team.
- Free parking is also available
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77561323