Credit Controller - Frimley, Camberley GU16 - Long Term Temporary - Full time - £13.20 per hour.
To support the Accounts Receivable processes, ensuring its quality and effectiveness. Helping to secure company assets by applying tight controls in the financial transactions, while providing accurate financial information and timely reporting of balances.
· Perform Customer Master Data Maintenance in collaboration with Commercial Operations
· Perform regular statement reviews, i.e. invoicing
· Ensure customer invoices and statements are correct, credit memos are promptly issued, disputes are promptly resolved & customer payments are promptly and accurately posted
· Perform balance sheet reconciliations of allocated accounts and ensure timely resolution and clean-up of overdue items identified
· Ensure proper accounting of financial transactions and accounting specific questions are well addressed and solved
· Resolve General Accounting related issues and disputes, escalate as required.
The Ideal Candidate:
· 2-4 years of Financial experience, with good functional expertise
· Recent SAP knowledge is essential
· Project Management exposure would be an advantage
*Large company with many progression opportunities *Competitive pay *Free on-site parking *On-site gym
To express interest in this opportunity, please apply today!
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77555530