Accounts Receivable Analyst
An Accounts Receivable role at a Global Financial Services company based in the City of London.
The role is mainly to ensure the timely and accurate collection of brokerage from customers.
Previous Financial Services experience is highly desirable.
My client are a global independent dealer-broker specializing in a broad range of financial products.
Key tasks, duties and quality standards in meeting department purpose/objectives:
1. Collection of brokerage revenue from current month to aged debt in accordance with challenging targets.
2. Contact customers on a daily basis in order to confirm payments and identify any issues impeding payment.
3. Ensure distribution of invoices to customers on a monthly basis.
4. Application of cash to the AR Ledger.
5. Ability to control a large value and high volume ledger.
6. Resolution, fast turnaround of a high volume of queries in an accurate & timely manner.
7. Develop and maintain good relationships with customers, brokers and middle office.
? Proven track record as a successful, confident and motivated credit controller is ideal.
? Must have excellent collection and communication skills.
? Must have the ability to liaise with customers, brokers and middle office in order to resolve queries quickly.
? Must be a self starter with a professional business manner and superior organisational skills who is able to work independently.
? Must have excellent PC and excel skills and the ability to learn quickly.
A minimum of 2-3 yrs in a similar AR/Credit Control role.
PC Literate, MS Office (Excel Intermediate)
Collection experience within Financial Services Industry
£24,000-£28,000 + additional benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77589022