This is an opportunity to work for a well-established FMCG business located near Maidenhead. With an iconic brand, an ambitious growth strategy and a strong leadership team, the business is poised for further growth.
My client is looking for an ambitious and driven trainee accountant to join the head office finance team. You will enjoy a dynamic role within the business with instant exposure to different areas of the organisation. My client will provide you with full support towards a professional qualification. You will be involved in month end reporting and day to day financial accounting, including preparation of statutory accounts. Whilst providing the support and experience to become a qualified accountant.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Produce balance sheet reconciliation
* Post journals
* Calculate accruals and prepayments, preparing schedules
* Reconcile payroll and headcount reports
* Recharges and other month end activities
* Support the Budgeting and Forecasting process
* Analyse costs using SAP
* Review and improve manual processes
* You will have a strong academic background
* Currently studying towards the AAT or ACCA/CIMA qualification or want to commence your studies
* Ambitious and keen to learn and develop within the organisation
* Will have 1-2 years experience of working to tight deadlines and producing accurate information
* Will have previous experience in delivering month-end.
* You will be a driven and ambitious individual
* Will be inquisitive and will actively look for process improvements and efficiency's
* Will have strong Excel skills and will be proficient in Word and Powerpoint
* Will have strong communication skills, able to clearly articulate themselves and explain financial information to non-financial staff
For further information on the role of Trainee Accountant please contact me directly.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77555235