PEGlobal are looking for a Marketing Coordinator for our multinational bio-technology client based in Cambridge based on an initial 12 month contract.
Responsible for the success of important functions within Segment Marketing (SM): Corporate Accounts Pink Folder, Sales Meeting Planning, and Department Metrics Reporting. Ad hoc support for other SM operations and marketing projects to be assigned as needed.
Main responsibilities include:
- Manage the Corporate Accounts Pink Folder calendar and meeting agendas.
- Track all submissions from Concept Review to Regulatory Release, ensuring compliance.
- Review materials to ensure clarity, consistency, and adherence to editorial style and standard language guidelines.
- Participate in review meetings and incorporate legal and regulatory revisions to these materials.
- Record changes to standard language during review meetings and ensure that all newly created materials are updated to reflect these changes.
- Conduct ongoing training of sponsors and reviewers.
- Analyze operating procedures and implement process improvements, as needed.
- Track deliverables for sales and launch meetings for all Corporate Account segments. Maintain cross segment agendas and resolve conflicts as needed.
- Track Segment Marketing's progress against annual segment plans, behavioural objectives, and plans of action (POAs) using templates agreed upon with SM management
Desired experience and skillset of the successful candidate:
- Degree in marketing, business administration or communications;
- business experience preferably in a marketing environment;
- Sales & Marketing Pink Folder experience
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77556040