My client, is one of the premier real estate companies in Europe focusing on the operation of modern logistics and distribution properties. They own and operate over 13 million square metres of space in key locations across the European supply chain.
I am looking for a qualified accountant with analytical firepower to join the group finance team. The role will focus on enabling /supporting reviews of consolidated financials and to help to improve existing finance processes. The role holder will have the opportunity to work across the finance team, as part of a rotation scheme.
To be the Group Accountant responsible for the France region and the person responsible for the review of working capital across the group
- Group accountant responsible for the French region
- Liaising with local French team and supporting them by:
- Ensuring that they are compliant throughout with group reporting policies and classifications
- Ensuring that reporting and accounting issues raised with the region are cleared
- Ensuring that reporting is made on time
- Working with the account manager and French Finance Director for France to ensure the reporting is accurate
- Working with the team to continue to improve the local reporting process to ensure deadlines can be met with accurate numbers
- Actively preparing for and participating in the Regional Managing Director meetings to review the reported numbers
- Preparing analytical review on the French reporting results
- Understanding and reviewing the French consolidations
- Understanding the transition from French GAAP to IFRS
- Responsible for the review of working capital across the group during the reporting period and following up matters raised to ensure they are corrected.
- Excellent communication skills both spoken and written
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong accounting technical knowledge
- Strong excel skills (due to nature of certain submissions)
- Two years PQE
Preferable but not required
- European languages are always helpful, particularly French in this role
- Knowledge of the property industry
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77559329