Purchase Ledger Clerk
Robert Half are looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a Global Logistics company in their West London office. Paying circa £10-12 per hour (paye), this temporary role is perfect for an interim looking for their next challenge.
- Review and verify invoices and payment requests
- Accurately process invoices through workflow solution into the finance systems
- Prepare payment runs and all other urgent/ad-hoc payments, ensuring that all suppliers are paid to term and all payments are accurate, timely and supported by appropriate evidence.
- Support Accounts Payable in accounting activities as delegated ensuring a high degree of accuracy and timely delivery.
- Perform statement reconciliations on all key suppliers on the rolling monthly cycle.
- Assist in the accurate and comprehensive maintenance of supplier master data in accordance with system requirements
- Respond effectively to inquiries from suppliers and internal customers regarding status of payments, referring queries and concerns to the supervisor.
- Support the accounts payable department by carrying out other duties as required
- Eager to learn and develop your skills, this role is perfect for someone looking to further develop their skill-set.
- You will ideally have recent experience of transactional Purchase Ledger and will be confident in collating information and communicating with the wider finance team.
- Attention to detail is a must and the ideal candidate will be adaptable and a team player.
- A great brand name to build on your current experience, you'll be joining a busy team and will have fill responsibility for a ledger.
- Whether you're a career interim or this is your first temporary role, the company will give credibility and execution to your CV.
Salary & Benefits
This Purchase Ledger Clerk role is paying £10-£12 per hour (paye)
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77554821