Financial Accounting Manager
SF Group are currently recruiting for a Financial Accounting Manager position for a global PLC house hold name based in Nottingham. This is a really exciting time to be joining the business after a huge integration and change programme and offers a high level of exposure across the business.
As the Financial Accounting Manager, you will have overall responsibility for all internal consolidated statutory reporting including the Group P&L, Balance Sheet and cashflow. You will be managing a team of two exceptional Financial Accountants who are the technical experts in the business, ensuring co-ordination and completion of work. The role also offers a lot of project exposure and involvement in integration work.
- Manage the delivery of the Group consolidation accounts on a monthly and ad hoc basis, including providing detailed analysis of variances
- Design and implementation of a new combined Group consolidation process
- Manage delivery of quarterly consolidated reforecast/plan balance sheet and cashflow models
- Responsible for the delivery of the half year and year end audits
- Co-ordinate and deliver the audit and sign off
- Responsible for the co-ordination quarterly balance sheet reviews
- Manage the Financial Accounting team providing support, guidance and training where necessary
You will be a qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent) ideally qualified in practice who has had a couple of years experience within industry. You will have excellent attention to detail with the ability to prioritise and multi-task. You will also have strong relationship building and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport and support the wider business.
This is a newly created role due to a structural change, and offers the perfect opportunity for you to make the role your own and drive change and improvements. This role is a blank canvas and offers the opportunity for you to put your own stamp on the role and the department and to make a difference. You will be joining an extremely impressive high calibre team, and this role is a real CV enhancing opportunity, and opportunities to work in a huge fast paced and growing PLC with the amount of exposure this role offers don't come up that often in the Nottingham market.
If this sounds like the opportunity you are looking for, then please apply now for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77561987