I am currently recruiting for a Billing Analyst to join one of the UK's fasting growing energy suppliers. If you want to be part of the growth and have opportunity to progress your career through one company then please read on.
Main Purpose of Billing Analyst Position
This role is within our Billing Operations team, reporting to the Billing Operations Manager but also directly serving the Head of Billing. The Billing team are responsible for sending out timely and accurate bills to my client’s entire customer base which consists of both SME and Domestic customers. The team are also responsible for working and resolving exceptions which may lead to unbilled customer accounts.
You will have an opportunity to make a big difference in a fast paced, results driven environment which encourages creative thinking and collaborative problem solving.
Job Title: Billing Analyst
Salary: £25k - £32
- Performing high-quality data analysis and producing performance dashboards
- Producing key insight reporting
- Transforming large amounts of data into digestible and actionable management information
- Support the Implementation and then managing billing expectation reporting.
- Providing insight into root causes to drive continued improvement in billing performance
- Support senior management with their day to day needs including analysis and reporting to help shape business decisions
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Experienced in the Energy sector with good understanding of core industry billing processes
- Experience of working in an analytical role within the energy sector
- An ability to work under pressure and take on responsibility
- Experience of an analytical role within the energy sector
- Advanced MS Office skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint (use of complex formulas)
- Data reporting and analysis experience
- Advanced level of SQL and ability to write complex queries using multiple data sources
- Ability to analyse complex and large datasets and drive meaningful insight
- Great customer service skills
- Inquisitive with an investigative nature
- Excellent interpersonal customer service and communication (both written and verbal) skills
- Able to multi task, prioritise and work to deadlines
- Highly analytical, meticulous and excellent attention to detail
Due to the expected number of applicants then we will not be able to respond to everyone. If you have not received a response within 3 working days then unfortunately on this occasion then you haven’t been successful.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77559146