Purchase Ledger Clerk
Excellent permanent opportunity for a talented Purchase Ledger Clerk
This client based in Liverpool are a successful Not for Profit organisation who serve the North West.
The key duties of the Purchase Ledger Clerk will be:
- Process high volume of invoices
- Match, batch and code
- Deal with supplier queries
- Process weekly payment runs ( BACS)
- Issue Purchase Orders
- Provide relevant MI reports using Excel
- Account Management
- Ad hoc duties
The successful candidate for Purchase Ledger Clerk will have a current or recent exposure within this function and have the ability to process the full remit in a stand alone position.
It is highly beneficial applicants have used Open Accounts packages and have previously had exposure to working within Housing.
- Liverpool city centre
- Near main commuter train stations
- Great work environment
- Pension scheme
- 23 days annual leave
- Excellent career progression
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77556522