Marketing Executive - Software/Tech Startup
Interested in joining a fast-paced and expanding Software/Tech Startup?
With a buzzy and inspiring environment, where bright and motivated people are encouraged to think outside of the box, this young, vibrant Tech Startup with offices in London and New York, is seeking an ambitious and driven Marketeer to join their close-knit marketing team in a dynamic and autonomous role.
As the leading software platform for the rapidly expanding Flexi/Shared workspace market, this company provides a one-stop management platform that seamlessly allows businesses to manage their shared workspace sites from leads to billing and everything in-between.
With the business is in the midst of a period of rapid growth with clients in 5 continents and an expanding New York office, they want to stay ahead of growth and are looking employ an Inbound marketer to own the majority of the marketing funnel for our UK based business.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to business sites (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Optimise the marketing automation and lead nurturing process through email, content, and social channels, measuring MQL's to track ROI
- Working with the sales team as well as clients to create content that will help maximise the sales process
- Establish closed-loop analytics with Sales to help understand how the inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine the process of converting customers.
- Expand its offline presence by organising the UK and overseas exhibitions, events and media coverage (US + Asia PAC)
- Degree educated or equivalent (ideally in a Marketing or Digital related subject).
- Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
- A confident communicator who possesses the ability to apply creative thinking that results in proactive problems solving solutions.
- Excellent copywriting and content creation skills.
- An eye for detail and excellent time management skills.
- Self-motivated and with the ability to work on their own initiative, as well as part of a wider team.
- The ability to read and interpret data to make informed decisions
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite, understanding or experience in the flexible workspace market
If you are looking to take that next big step in your career and join a fast-paced and forward-thinking organisation, this vibrant business is based in bright, open and modern office space, in the heart of one of London’s tech hotspots and offering a competitive salary and great benefits package.
£35-40k + Benefits & Options
Due to an expected large CV response, Rocket apologises that only those candidates short-listed will be contacted.
Rocket Recruitment is the trading name of Rocket Recruitment Ltd. Rocket Recruitment operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77558418