Purchase Ledger Assistant
Take this fantastic opportunity to be part of one of the markets leading Leisure businesses working from their Head Office in Hinckley!
To be responsible for the processing, scanning and emailing out for approval of supplier invoices onto one of the four group Companies ensuring accuracy and the correct approval process at all times
Reconciliation of major supplier statements
- Process Invoices and Petty Cash claims onto Great Plains in a timely, accurate and efficient manner ensuring the correct process is followed at all times
- Dealing with Supplier payment queries by phone and email
- Reconciliation of Major Supplier Statements on a monthly basis ensuring any queries are resolved
- Liaise with sites regrading unapproved and rejected invoices
- Provide support to sites by phone and email regarding Ordering System queries
- Dealing with the Department emails inbox on a rota basis, ensuring all invoices are printed, date stamped and passed to the relevant colleague for processing. Also to respond to any queries in a prompt, efficient and polite manner
- Posting out of cheques following the twice monthly payment run
- Setting up of new suppliers onto the system ensuring correct authorisation has been given and generating a confirmation letter
If this sounds like a role you would enjoy please call Milly on or click to apply!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77567701