Accounts Payable Manager
Are you an experienced Accounts Payable Manager? Do you have extensive stock experience? Have you got fantastic communication skills and the desire to manage a large team? If the answer is yes, please read on!
A hugely exciting eCommerce business based in Huthwaite are looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Manager. You will be responsible for the management of the Purchase Ledger team, supplier query resolution and reconciliation of major accounts.
You will also be responsible for;
- Managing a large team of accounts payable clerks as well as a team leader
- Manage the preparation of weekly and monthly payment runs which are circa £3million
- Reconciliations of major accounts
- Regular 1-2-1's
- Meetings with board for deliverables on stock control
- Check payment details for suppliers are correct
- Implementing efficient controls around the accounts payable process
- Experience of leading accounts payable teams of 10+
- FMCG experience would be hugely advantageous
- Experience of stock is essential
- Decision making
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Positive, flexible, enthusiastic and driven
If you consider yourself to be a dedicated, motivated individual, who has the relevant skillset skills then we would be pleased to hear from you. Please apply online or contact Daniel Giles on 0115 960 7000 for more information.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77569197